The holiday season is upon us and many of you have already started shopping. If you are like me you have a friend, or a few friends, who love wine. It’s not hard to find wine themed gift ideas, they are everywhere! But if you’re having trouble narrowing down which of these wine themed presents to get, let me help.
1) For the new home owner – This friend celebrated a milestone this year! They moved into their own house/condo/apartment. Now they need something to spruce the place up. So help them fill it with wine themed home décor. These gifts could include but are not limited to kitchen towels, wall art or cork holders.
2) For the lounger – This friend prefers their glass of wine in the comfort of their own home. They get into their comfy clothes and curl up on the couch with a glass of wine. For this friend you could consider gifts like wine themed wear – shirts, leggings, slippers – or blankets, bookmarks or even a glass holder that makes it easier to enjoy their wine of choice in the bath
3) For the hostess with the most-est – This friend loves having you over to enjoy a glass of wine with them. They need glasses, all kinds of glasses – a thermal wine glass to keep your white chilled in the summer, bottle in one glass for those really rough days, or just attach the wine glass to the bottle. They may also need wine ID’s or wine charms so they can keep track of everyone’s glass.
4) For the corky one (pun intended) – This friend is full of life! They are goofy and will never fail to make you laugh. So get them something equally as funny. Some of these gifts include an around-the-neck-wine-holder, a wine purse, or a sweater with a wine pocket.
5) For any friend, family or colleague – WINE! But don’t forget to dress it up in a fun bag, holiday box or mini costume.
I hope this helps you narrow down the gift list. Feel free to send this to your friends if you are the one who loves wine. Who knows? Maybe you’ll be unwrapping on of these this holiday season.
Happy Holiday! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanzaa!
Whatever you celebrate – enjoy it. Cheers!
One thought on “Must-Have Gifts For Your Wine-Loving Friend”